We went to Jumeirah Beach Hotel today and finally got sooo close to Burj Arab. Yes, I know I said I wanted to swim there but I won't pay 250dhs just because. We just had buffet dinner at this beach hut restaurant that the hotel owns, Beachcombers. We arrived at the hotel at around 4pm and we're starving like we haven't eaten for a year. Well, the only thing we ate for the whole day was the burned pancake and bacon that Ella served us for breakfast. The buffet starts at 630 so that leaves us with no choice but to go home and wait 'til it's 6. Besides, our home's just 10 minutes away from the place, I stink, and no one wears jeans in the beach. I needed to go home to change and freshen up.
When we came back, before having dinner, the whole view sort of got... raped and abused and taken advantage of. I have around 300 shots with it and the reason why this post got so delayed is because I had a hard time choosing which to post. (Regardless of the time it took me to rearrange it)
And then time came when we can't contain our hunger anymore. To my surprise, I never imagined I would give up my month and a half of workout to just one night. The food is just soo indulgent. Wrongly and almost satiatingly indulgent but... it feels good to have your mouth full of lobster and lamb and seafood and salad and cakes and fruits and just, everything scrumptious you could ever think of. Truth is, as soon as I went inside the hut, I want to jump to my dessert! I mean, what if it's the end of the world already while I'm still on my soup or my salad or any appetizer for that matter. Then I wouldn't get to enjoy my dessert. The most awaited part. But yeah, the lobsters tempted me more.
Oh and, I forgot to tell you that Mich dined with us tonight :)) HEHE. Love you Mich :D
So when we're done eating and got our tummies satisfied it doesn't mean we're done taking pictures.
uhmm...
Excuse our vanity