I've been indulging so much lately that Oreos in milk are my breakfast, chips for lunch and pudding for dinner. You must be asking what happened to my "diet". Well, blame my mom. She made these.
They cooked beef ribs and steak as well last week but didn't get to take a photo of it. And they bought soo much chocolate and junk when they went grocery shopping. So tell me, how am I supposed to deal with that. It's like Satan infested our flat and I can't help but give in to his temptation. During my 3-day diet, before binging on these, I lost 4 pounds already. What more if I continued dieting for 2 weeks!!! I'm full of regret and resentment... Anyway, I'll do it again. Besides, I did it for three days 2 weeks ago. I can do it again.
P.S. I can't believe how ironically unfair it is to easily gain back and actually add more than all the weight you lost. I hope that implies as well to life. If you lose something valuable, you easily get it back.