La poursuite du vingt-septieme jour. I don't know if my grammar's right but I just put together what I can still remember from my French classes. I dare not touch google translate 'cause it'lll make it even worse. In English it means the continuation of day 27. Nothing major.
So we went to JBR around 6pm and these Corvettes are what welcomed us. I saw like, 5 Corvettes today. 3 at JBR, 1 on the road going home, and one on our parking lot. It's not true what I said about getting used to seeing dashing sports cars speeding past your car. I proved myself wrong. It feels like everyday is a Car Show. What more if its parked beside your car?! And did I mention that you would see Lexus, Ford and BMW everywhere? It looks like those three are their normal/family cars here. The only Toyota, Hyundai and Honda I see are cabs. And here, when you say high end luxury car, it wouldn't just be a BMW or an Eclipse or a Porsche Boxster, which is quite prominent in Philippines btw. It would be a Ferrari that's covered in sheer gold. I'm speechless.
A guy having his picture taken with another Corvette. I was hoping that the car would alarm while he was leaning on it. He's dreaming!
Had Japanese dinner at Haru, JBR. Today's the first time I ate Maki in my whole life. Honestly, I don't know if it's Maki or Sushi 'cause like I said, it's my first time. And who cares, as long as it tastes good I don't care if its name's Ta-i. I was tempted to try and eat one in Tokyo Tokyo years ago but, I didn't like it so never did I continue eating after. I tried eating again earlier and it's so much better! I love the tempura one. Shrimps are my weakness. We ordered two platters of that. You could see how much of a glutton we are. It didn't break my diet that much since its seafood and I only ate 6 assorted rolls. It actually made me run a bit longer earlier 'cause usually I'm already catching my breath on the 15th minute. It added around 5 more minutes to my stamina. I should definitely eat there again for the reason that good Japanese food will vanish as soon as this vacation ends.
And I just knew that JBR hold bazaaars at night. I found my emergency House of Harlow replacement in case it's way beyond what I can afford.