5.10.2011

Day 32: Diet Attempts

Supplied myself these today.
My grilled chicken salad looks like a soup! I think I'm unconsciously apprehending to cheat on my diet by eating this because of the Ceasar dressing that's way more than a tablespoon of serving. Anyway, I was only able to finish half of it. Oh and by the way, I cooked breakfast for both me and my sis today. That's the first time in our 13 years of togetherness.


Nuts! For my snacks in between meals. Currently munching on cashews. I hate that I can only eat a limited amount of it. Regardless of the diet, I can only it a few of it because it's so damn expensive!


Harper's Bazaar Arabia May 2011 issue. Impulse bought this because A) Lady Gaga is gorgeous in the cover and it is undeceiving. Her spread didn't disappoint me. B) It's an Arabian issue. Very different from the magazines I usually buy/see. C) I'll probably give it to Mich after reading. She collects magazines with Gaga as the cover. That's if it's OK with her to read it second. And if she's OK with the magazine. Hehe. Or maybe I should just go buy her one. It's not that expensive anyway :)