5.15.2011

Day 37: Seeing Double

Who knew I could hit 16 birds with 4 wonder-working stones? Not only did I stock myself up with face care, but, look! I got my money tripled! I'm sorry, but I just can't contain my excitement, I need to do a post!

Areej's gotten crazy and had a Clinique promotion which entitles me 8 free items if I purchase 2 Clinique products. 8. FREE. ITEMS. Who could say no to that?! I didn't just buy 2 products since I religiously use their 3-step Skin Care System. With just a few more Dirhams, my freebies would be doubled. If you can remember on my 1st post about my Clinique stuff, we have a discount on Areej, which sells Clinique, so I decided to add the spot treatment gel. I heard a lot of raves about it and it's time I try it. As you can see, they're all Acne Solutions. I've been prepping myself for the incoming 10 stressful months of school, that's why. Though, admittedly, these wouldn't last for 10 months. I just need it 'cause it works wonders. And I've consumed 1/3 of what I'm currently using, and it's nice to have emergency stocks.


Here's what they gave me in exchange:
2 bags full of these! I feel like a child seeing a rainbow for the first time!


To make it short, it's makeup remover.

I would probably give these to mom since I don't need age defense at this age. But I thought of it and realized that it wouldn't do any harm to use them at 17. Actually, I think it's good to start young. To prepare for the corroding of skin elasticity as we age. That's just a theory.


Mini brushes and another blush! (Or should I say, two more blushes!) I now have 3 from Clinique since I got one free when I bought my first 3-step system. These ones are in Precious Posy. I should sell the other one! Seriously. Or if my so much nicer alter-ego decides to kick in, I'd probably just give it away.


I don't know about these lipsticks. It's so red and I have thick lips. I don't want to appear as an Anne Curtis wannabe and I know to myself that it doesn't suit me. Anyway, I know just the right person to give it to. Hi, tita Florence, if you're reading :)

My Bad Gal Lash craving is unbelievably gone. I was craving for that Benefit mascara for the reason that we don't have Benefit in Manila but when I got these, that craving went straight out our balcony and jumped off. These are perfect. I'm not giving the other one away I'm sorry :)


I've been stuck with Garnier since last year, when I started using it, mainly because I cannot afford this. Now that I got this for free, I would have to say buhbye to my yellow eye roll-on for a while.
On the other hand, these are what I got for free on my first purchase:

Blusher in Smoldering Plum and a very handy sunscreen. It goes with the key chain so I could simply bring it everywhere .
And a small lip gloss with SPF 15.

I never thought I would love this brand just as I never thought I would use these kind of things. I used to just get these from my relatives in US everytime they come home. Now I know why they love it! It's allergy tested and recommended. At least that's what they claim themselves to be. Plus they give away a lot everytime you purchase!!