My sister gets really annoying sometimes. She's such a girl. She change her mind faster than a girl changes clothes. No really I mean it. One minute, she's hyped to go to the mall with me and then a few seconds later, she'll say she doesn't feel like it. Actually, despite her tantrums, I'm so super excited to make this post because today, my sister had a tiny bit of a heart. She joined me on my solitary escapade! Or, it's more like I sacrificed for her to go with me. She went swimming and left me waiting with nothing to do for an hour. She's so weird! I mean, who wants to go swimming at 12noon in a country that's considered to be a desert?!
Anyway, all told, it's sister and I's bonding time. We ate freakloads of fatty stuff 'til we almost feel like vomiting, went from one boutique to another until the feeling of nausea brought by overeating subsided, laughed at all the Filipino-wannabe foreign clerks and played bowling like we never did before. Which is true, by the way.
Yup. Filipino-wannabe foreign clerks. They speak freakin' Tagalog! Taglish actually. But whenever they ask if we're Filipinos, they immediately say "Ah kabayan!! Kamusta" in a really obvious Indian accent. With the waving head bonus. That's how populated of Filipinos Dubai is. Not only in Dubai but Filipinos are scattered all over the world! Anywhere you go, there are Filipinos and I think it's not a good thing. It shows how deprived the citizens are that they have to reside to another country.
I look like a penguin here, don't I?
Going back. I never imagined it would be this fun to have some one on one time with your sister. Way enjoying than with a friend. Yeah, we went to malls with just the two of us before, but it's all different now. I guess we're now at the point of growing up where our tastes and everything are starting to align. But not our opinions on Justin Beiber.