5.25.2011

Review: Dirty Dancing

Since I can't do anything about my dire need for new entertainment, I've decided to better my hobbies by seeing old films for the remaining 3 weeks of my summer . And of course, make a review about it.



I fell in love when I saw this. I suddenly want to learn how to dance. Not hip hop dancing or freestyle kind of thing. No. This kind of "real" dancing where you dance with a partner and just let the music drive both of your bodies. And I feel bad that Patrick Swayze passed away 2 years ago. Yes, just now. He's brooding in this movie. The finale... Well, you know that feeling when the scene is so good you can't contain your happiness so you cry? That pretty much sums my reaction. But I didn't cry. That's so overreacting if I did. I was just teary eyed... while screaming. It's a must watch, I declare.