5.03.2011

Just can't get enough




I'm more than willing to spend my remaining money on my current raves: House of Harlow 1960, some more Aztec/tribal stuff, and some stuff for the face.



These shoes from Aldo
Some House of Harlow.



Oh and ya! Which reminds me, I have to buy one of these!

Nars blushes. Lovejoy and Orgasm soon. Or maybe taos.

I want you so bad, smashbox blush rush in heartbreak AND ecstasy.
I'm not a makeup girl but I just feel like I need the basics. All I have are the ones my mom passed on to me. Her makeup are really good. She buys expensive ones like Dior, YSL, Chanel and MAC but she claims that she knows nothing about makeup. And all I have to do is to wait for it. Nowadays she seems to be using it for office and I don't think she's gonna give me her Dior mascara. I'm lucky she got me the MAC brush set 2 years ago. Yup, 2 years. Quite a long time already but it's a high-end brush and it's supposed to last forever. It's really good, it never disappointed me. These are exactly what she gave me.