Avalon Organics Vitamin C Facial Serum
I saw this Avalon Organics Vitamin C serum in Healthy Options and it is said that Vitamin C for the face improves discoloration and that it's the best antidote for aging and blemishes. This one's cheaper than Body Shop's Vitamin C line but I've heard raves about it and it's organic so I'd prefer this more than anything else. Body Shop's everything is merely overpriced.
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
Their tagline is challenging me to try it. Some website told me that "Cleopatra used this in her beauty ritual." (talk about my jaw and laugh lines dropping in disbelief) I'm quite excited for this one! It's in powder form so I have to concoct the mask myself. But!!!! What I'm worried about is it's Bentonite content. I tried to do some research about it but due to so much scientific terms, the fact that 'Bentonite is what's used for a cat's litter box' is only what was retained in my memory. But I also saw raves about this. Gotta love Healthy Options.
Body Shop's Sun Lustre Kabuki brush
This is the softest brush I've ever seen/felt. It's really affordable thinking that it really is super soft for PHP 795. MAC brushes are double or maybe even triple its price. Do I need to explain further?
NARS Taj Mahal blush
I've been targeting to invest on some NARS for a long time now but I still haven't gotten anything. This orange blush got me all curious. I feel like I need to have it. Well it's a "collection" anyway.
Chanel Joues Contraste in Espiegle
Same reason as NARS. I've raved about my first Chanel blush and as it didn't fail to deliver satisfaction in my behalf, I want to have more shades of it! And you know me with peach nowadays.
Chanel Joues Contraste in Rouge
This one's a limited edition.
NARS Orgasm blush
The "Holy Grail" blush of all time! (I think.)
NARS Exhibit A blush
This looked good on Christine of Temptalia and she's Asian (or is she not?) so I think (more like hope) it would also look good on me.











