I'm getting used to this regime. Working out, looking after the baby, house keeping, etc. etc. I feel like a grown up already! And for the record, I was being mistaken as Alessandro's mother. Which is a minus point for me. I love him dearly, yes, but, do I look like a mother?! Anyway, my sister and I brought Sandro to his swimming classes earlier. This time it's my turn to go in the pool with him. It's a bit harder than it looks like. Sandro is so fidgety and I'm scared to death that I might drown him!
He flirted earlier at starbucks. They're so cute! They just laughed like they're the only ones who understand each other. When her mother took her, Alessandro stared as she walks away from him. It made me say "aww" and actually mean it.
Anyway, like all the guys in the world, he got over the girl as soon as she left. He's back to his biznez--which is draining himself to sleep.