7.10.2011

My Good to Go


These are, most probably, what I have/need when I go out/go to school. I can do my whereabouts without makeup as long as I have my peppermint chapstick, my scent and my hair fixed to my liking (it doesn't mean I'm going to bring my curling iron with me.) But yes, I still bring my Clinique makeup bag--which contain blotting sheets, a blusher, a bronzer, my MAC brush set, contact lens case along with a travel sized solution, and wet tissues--for hygienic reasons and just in case I feel dull, I can still put some makeup on without having to go back home.

I also have to have with me a pen and a small notebook to keep track of my expenses, and for just-in-case-cases where something comes up (like an idea/important info/etc.); my phone, of course, that I can't take pictures with; CHANGE! As a commuter, I need loads of change. I'm sick of drivers who frown upon seeing a 100 peso bill.; a hair tie. I fix my hair before leaving, yes. But remember, I take public transpo, so sometimes the wind get's really out of hand and it makes my hair really frizzy.

Most importantly, I need a bag that could carry all those stuff. That Mulberry Alexa's a dream to come true. I don't have that bag yet. But I do have bags that could do the same job.

And yes, I'm most often casual when it comes to clothing. My dad called me boring by the way. HAHAHA! I have those gorgeous FCUK thong sandals in reality. It's transparent with lots of gold glitter in it. I can't help but think of Taylor Swift whenever I'm wearing it. And I also realistically have a feather necklace. The jewelries aside from the necklace are dreams yet to come true as well. They're from House of Harlow and sadly, I didn't get to visit the shop last summer... And of course, my trusty H&M shades. That pair's awesome. It looks great on me and it doesn't make me feel dizzy unlike other sunglasses.