"Here I am with all the pleasures of the first world
laid out before me, who am I to break down"
Recently, I always find myself plugged and focused on my iTouch as my thumbs tap it's way to a 100% score (minsan) in TapTap Revenge. Most songs I download are indies and I was really excited when I saw this particular song in the list. I heard this song years ago!!! It just sucks to know that there's not any harder level available except for medium. And, actually, since I got a hold of my APPLE INNOVATION last month, I've been really fond of indie music. And TapTap offers a variety of artists that fall under that specific genre. I never thought I would also fall into the "TapTap addiction" trap.
P.S.
I can really relate to the line I quoted. Though I live in a third world county, what the hell, I own something from Apple!