9.04.2011

X & Y


"I dive in at the deep end
and you become my best friend
I want to love you but I dont know if I can"



Coldplay is the best band ever! Yes I'm being a backstabbing Judas to Maroon 5, Muse and Incubus. I honestly remember listening to their songs for the first time and immediately falling in love with it. Comparing the other 3 of my favorite bands to Coldplay, I have to listen to some of their songs over and over again before falling in love with it. Not really forcing my self to like their songs but it's somewhat similar to that. I play their albums on loop for the whole day and that's just when it gets stuck in my mind. While when I listen to anything Coldplay, BAM! Last Song Syndrome right away! I don't know how they do it! I could only wish for them to continue doing their magic forever. I want my future children to like them as well.