9.19.2011

I Wish for Music

I get really offended when people say that they find it hard to find a gift for me. It just shows how they really don't know me. Now that Christmas is 97 days away and my birthday's 107, lets get my wishes realistic. No one is kind enough to give me a treadmill or a mulberry bag or a beach-bound plane ticket. You could give me an album--of any artist actually, but these are what I wish for. In reality, these are my current, simple wants. I want a collection of purely original records. I want to have a wall shelf somewhere in the room, big enough for my book and (soon) album collection. (I will find space for that.)

Anyway, these are what I'm planning to complete:


MAROON 5- I've said/posted enough Maroon 5 for me to explain further.
 Clockwise: Songs About Jane; It Won't Be Soon Before Long; Acoustic; Hands All Over




Alanis Morissette- Can't get enough of her rockstar voice!! I'm really hoping to still find an Alanis album nowadays!
Clockwise: Jagged Little Pill Acoustic; The Collection; Jagged Little Pill



COLDPLAY- who doesn't love them?!
Clockwise: Parachutes; X&Y; A Rush of Blood to the Head; Viva La Vida and the Death of all His Friends



Incubus- their albums I listen to. The Monuments and Melodies album looks like their "Greatest Hits" album.
 Clockwise: Morning View; A Crow Left of the Murder; Monuments and Melodies.



MUSE- Their albums I listen to. MUSE is perfect.

 Clockwise: Black Holes and Revelations; Absolution; The Resistance




McFly- the only ones missing in my collection except from their Above the Noise album--which is utterly stupid and gay that's why I didn't bother buying it last summer at Virgin. I have Room on the Third Floor and Radio Active.
 L-R: Motion in the Ocean; Wonderland






Aside from music, this is what I'd be really grateful to have in my possession. Really!!!!
An original Grey's Anatomy DVD box set containing seasons 1-7!!!!!!!!!


P.S.
I feel really lazy to put all my favorite artists' albums, but do know that this is not my complete list. These are just the ones I'm currently listening to.