I've been obsessed with Angelina Jolie since forever! She is who I want to swap faces with. (Like it's ever gonna happen.) She's the most beautiful woman alive and I think I've said enough about wanting to have her face? She's an icon of effortless class and elegance, and when you say sultry, it's automatically her! I planning to buy "Angelina" by Andrew Morton and "Notes From My Travels" by Jolie herself and good thing I saw those in a bookstore here somewhere. Just not sure if it's in Fullybooked or Powerbooks.
This ensemble have smeared so badly in my mind that I want to remake it
as my Halloween costume. I have no idea if this is appropriate for Halloween but I couldn't care less! I must remake this before I die! (Just not the Ellie Saab dress) And this one as well:
--which I think is easier to do since LBDs are so much more feasible than floor-lengths. Or how about, yet another cliche, Tomb Raider?












