9.04.2011

Day 3 - Behind the Lenses

I was amazed when I reviewed this one particular folder of my favorite shots. It's been a long time since I scanned through it and I never thought I took really good pictures! At least for me they are. These pictures are completely taken by moi! You've probably seen most of them on some of my posts.


Unlike most people, I prefer to be the one behind the camera. I, as much as possible, avoid being narcissistic. Although there are times that I get driven by turbulent waves of narcissism and that's only when I'm pretty confident with myself. Anyway! You'll know it when I don't like being photographed through my body language. You know, awkward poses. So better yet, I hold the camera. I'm not so photogenic myself. My theory is, the feeling of seeing a beautifully turned out photo you took is better than the feeling of seeing a not-so-beautiful 'you' in the photo. hahaha!