9.21.2011

"He Who Angers You Conquers You"

Recently, I've been trying my best to make it a habit to rise above all insanity. By insanity, I mean a lot of things. These are the commotion I experience everyday. The hustle and bustle of life. The things that piss me off and those that stress me out. On the other hand, rising above means to be unaffected. I just thought that, it's about time that I start accepting what life is feeding me and go beyond it--which right now is sheer bull. Rising above is not in any way related to being passive (I am not passive. Not in a million years). Its about surmounting and stopping yourself from being affected. Like, on certain situations, you, before everything else, are already affected but rising above is preferring to keep your mouth shut and just... overtake and get ahead. Reason for all these is that I'm... tired. Tired of caring about everything and getting annoyed by noticing the littlest of things. From now on, its taking deep breaths and overtaking. This is where I stop giving a damn and this is where I break free.