9.12.2011

What's In My Makeup Bag/s

What's up buttercup? I'm back! Since I didn't do much today (except for procrastinating maybe), I decided to continue my blog challenge even though I've obviously lost the "challenge" of everyday blogging. Yes, I sort of... failed so I'd just be posting random stuff without the number of days before each title. Anyway! No I didn't procrastinate today but Mondays automatically transformed me to being a bed person. I did everything in my bed--had coffee in my bed, did my home works in my bed, played Sims in my bed, ate lunch in my bed, read a book in my bed, took pictures in my bed, and I'm currently doing this post in my bed (duh) .  I actually never thought of doing this post but I felt a little "girly" as the day came to an end. Plus I feel a little guilty and ashamed of myself for abandoning my virtual life.

So, I was saying, what's in my makeup bag/s. Yes, bags. I currently have three because I don't have a dresser or any organizer of some sort for my makeup, so I put them in makeup bags.

1. For school.
This one is from MAC and it came with my MAC brush set, a lip and eye shadow palette-which is missing. I couldn't remember if I gave it away or if I threw it. It's been years since I last saw them. This is what I bring to school and these are what it contains: 

MAC brush set
Old Clinique mirror
Clinique makeup remover
contact lens solution and case
Nivea strawberry lip balm
Spearmint ChapStick
TOPSHOP cream blush in Head Over Heels
Clinique High Impact mascara
Gatsby blotting sheets
Covergirl powder blush in Rose Silk
Palladio brow powder in Dark Brown

Just those. Although I'm currently on a makeup break since I've been meaning to clear my face of blemishes and blemish marks. I just bring some makeup in case I have a sudden drive to put some. As for the balms, I apply both of them at once. I dab the ChapStick first and then I completely sweep the Nivea on top of it. I like the minty sensation that ChapStick gives me, at the same time, Nivea gives my lips a bit of color and it moisturizes my chapped lips more than the ChapStick. It works for the first 15 or so minutes(just like any other balm I've tried) but it doesn't last long. So you'd see me constantly reapplying wherever I am. 


Some of the pieces I still haven't blogged about:

 MAC brush set: (all short-handled) 
 129se (SE-Special Edition)
 190se
 242se
 266se
 224se

2. Clinique makeupbag for lippies and other elongated makeup.
 Sally Hansen Diamond 12 Hour lip gloss
Smashbox Lip Paint in
Clinique lip gloss
Bath and Body Works Bigelow Mentha lip tint
Bath and Body Works Liplicious lip gloss/tint in Frozen Blackberry
Givenchy lip gloss
Revlon Colorstay lip liner
Bobbi Brown lip crayon in Honeysuckle
Clinique lip stick in Red-y To Wear
Lancome lip stick (not sure what the shade is but it's pink)
Victoria's Secret Pout lip stick in Golden Berry
Victoria's Secret Pout lip gloss in Peony
(I lost the lip liner that came in the VS Pout set)
Bobbi Brown sharpener (came with the lip crayon)
Face Shop lash and brow brush
Tweezerman zebra printed tweezers 


Pieces I still haven't blogged about:

3. Another Clinique makeup bag for other face/cheek makeup
 Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder in Deep/Medium
Clinique Glow Crazy powder highlighter in Gold Dust (03)
TOPSHOP (this one's different from the 1st one) cream blush in Pinch
Clinique powder blush in Bashful Plum (20)
Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer in Medium to Dark
Mac frost blush in Format
Chanel Joues Contraste in Rose Dust
Covergirl Cheekers blush in Natural Rose
MAC Fibre Rich Lash mascara
Clinique All About Eyes roll-on serum.

Pieces I still haven't blogged about:

I had swatches of all the blushes and lippies I own earlier except that I only took shots of it, yet again, in my bed. You wouldn't really see the color due to poor lighting so I didn't bother posting it.. And I haven't made reviews on my TOPSHOP cream blushes, Clinique highlighter, Palladio brow powder and my lip colors. I have to find time for those but it must be soon.