Anyway, it's "ber" already! The best months of the year ends with 'ber', people! Talk about cold weather, short days and long nights (no I don't mean 'partying'-just literally short days and long nights), and well, a very fast approaching Christmas! And exactly 10 days after Christmas would be my 18th birthday. Damn I'm getting old. OK enough blabbing. Today is Day 1 of my 30-day blog challenge and I promised to blog about... my baby pictures. I've decided to add some more aside from the baby pictures to show you a sort of transformation. Let me prepare you for what you're about to see. I was the fattest baby girl I've ever seen. According to my parents, I drank too much milk and it brought me to the extent that somebody should always always be with me in whatever I do and wherever I go, because I always tend to swim in a water-less, imaginary swimming pool and when that happens, I can't pick and carry my self up. Somebody always has to do that for me. Because I'm too heavy for myself, that is. In relation to that, I always wore leggings and pajamas. I used to fight with my mom for not letting me wear shorts but thank God I didn't go against her will. I tripped and fell a lot and without those pajamas, I will not have a scar-free leg right now. She was really overprotective when it comes to my legs, or entirely my skin rather, also because mosquitoes (still do) love me very much that their bites make bubbles under my skin. Yup. And I once had dengue, btw.
I've always had a really short hair. Shoulder length is the longest I've ever gone when I was a kid and the shortest would be... the level on the top portion of my ears. And I despise it!!! I don't find it cute at all. It made my face look so much more annoying. HAHA!! Just refer to the pictures/video (you must be logged into facebook to see the video) below. Your choice with the video if you want to full screen it.
Now this was when things started to get annoying. I started losing my front teeth, started to learn annoying poses/smiles, and the hair's gotten shorter. Mom's taken more control. HAHAHA!
And yes. I finally made the hair grow during my 5th grade and became a little bit more poised than I ever was.
But my mother won her reign over again (hair) before I even got to graduate elementary.
Oh and.. I was a full time nerd during those days. I had medals every recognition until I just... stopped receiving them one day. But I never stopped wearing glasses. I was in 1st grade when my vision got all blurred. I always took it off during photo sessions because I hated it. I hated those round rimmed lenses that kept on falling from my nose due to sweat. Ya, I could say I was one hell of a kid! Always sweaty and running around with those glasses and missing front teeth... And then tripping. That's basically it.








































