9.05.2011

High Hopes

My last post got me all excited for Halloween! I got an invite to my friend's costume party this coming October but I would have to confirm with her if... "my idea" would fit the theme 'cause I'm not sure if it's a superhero-costume party or whatever. Anyway! Look what I stumbled upon in youtube! She's no Michelle Phan, she's a freakin' transformer! Although I'd say this is too much compared to Michelle Phan's Jolie makeup. But it's just perfect for Halloween! Though I think I'll skip the double eyelid part (on the 1st video) since I already have "double lids" (not sure what's with the hype to even give it a name. It used to be just "eyelids") I just have to emphasize it but not with a liquid eyeliner. This is Promise Phan by the way, and I like her more than her sister-in-law. Which simply means she's more talented for me.