9.27.2011
BEP in MLA
16 thousand pesos is too much to ask from your fans just for them to have reserved front row seats in your concert. But, they're the Black Eyed Peas! Why am I still surprised at how much they cost. It looks like you're paying 4 thousand pesos to each member of the group. Anyway. Still unreasonable. I could only hope for a miracle right now. Wishing to find 16 thousand pesos in cold, hard cash on my doorstep before Oct. 25. (The price said is the nearest you could pay for. While first come first served slots--same row as the latter, just without the reservation perk--would cost 12,720 PHP.)
I don't see the point of attending a concert in a section where you could only see the performers on screen. If I can't possibly afford a near section, then I would rather stay at home and wait for the DVD release than to pay thousands of pesos and tire yourself from standing and staring at the screen for hours. Same damn thing.
In this case, I'd choose the DVD release. Unless the miracle I was hoping for happens.
more information here:
https://www.ticketworld.com.ph/Online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=CB4BE4FC-9524-45D2-9B2B-165D0C4CCA4A&sessionlanguage=
