9.14.2011

Birthday wishlist

My 18th is still 4 months away and recently, I've been constantly asked about my plans. I don't have any plans as of the moment but these are the plausible stuff I want to/could ask for. Plausible enough for me since these are my birthday wishes. Take note! WISHES :)

1. Who would want a treadmill as a birthday gift? C'est moi! I hate outdoor jogging. I mean, it's nice but I couldn't understand the weather. Recently, just when I was already wearing my jog attire and about to run out of the house, the rain pours really hard! Jogging indoors is so much an easier option. Plus, I can jog and workout anytime I want if I have this around.
2. If most people have Chanel for their dream bags, I have Mulberry! FACT: When I was in Dubai, I thought I could finally buy one with my 10-months worth of savings but when I was inside Mulberry (in Mall of the Emirates), this bag costs exactly how much I have in hand. I walked out the shop with sheer shame and disappointment.
Click the picture to know/get to that particular bag's info.

3. Animal prints are staples and Michael Kors' tote line has one in leopard print. This bag is actually from a 2010 collection so it'd be a miracle if you see this in stores. I was waiting for this particular bag last summer in Galleries Lafayette and it was like waiting for a miracle.
Click the picture to see the other totes

4. Nikon fish eye lens AND/OR Sigma 10-20mm wide angle lens. I don't need to explain further.


5. I can't find this anywhere here in Philippines (duh, what's new?). This is my favorite lotion! I love how moisturizing it is and both the moisture and scent lasts for the whole day!! No kidding!

6. Are you still surprised?


7. Travel. I want to have a sort of escape on my birthday. I bet I would badly need it by then. You could bring me anywhere (just not in Sagada or anywhere that involves a 10-hour bus ride)! I just have a really strong feeling that I would need to travel and shake a few things off at that time.


 8. Speaking of shaking things off and winding back, beaches would always be the best option.