P.S. don't expect so much pictures on my future posts. I'm scared to bring my camera to school. If you don't know, there are a lot of dangerous people existing in this country. More than you could ever think of. Plus my cam's super heavy and my phone's camera is sheer useless.
6.18.2011
Week 1
This week's pretty much hassle free. Despite my early morning walk in heels just to overtake the traffic, my skirt tearing 5 inches long on the side upon going down the jeepney, my newly bought expensive shoes (wedges) already talking a bit on the heel part--expensive because i bought it with my own money, period., my unmanageable hair, and a few assignments, this week is pressure free. No kid. This is the first time I actually ever liked going to school since I entered college. My schedule's great, I have good teachers (by good I mean terror-free), I have one hell of an allowance again, and I'm starting to be organized. I know. Drei told me it doesn't look like me. BUT, I AM TRYING TO BE ORGANIZED ALREADY!!! hahaha! I feel like somebody's spirit got lost and ended up in my body. I bought a planner (which I can't use until June 27 because it's a 2011-2012 organizer that starts on July. Honestly, bought it from paperchase because it's cuh-uuute, not because I needed a planner.), I sacrificed the Paris one of my 3 TeNeues as something to list my expenses on (something I learned from Mich), and I use post-its now! I feel so new. Hopefully I'd be able to stick to the regime.
Labels:
THOUGHTS