Second time to chill at Kuya Chris' house tadaaaay! I love it there! We went again to have dinner in celebration of Alessandro's 11th-month birthday and the coming of his girlfriend, Ate Donna, from Canada. Well, it's not dinner for me. It's my lunch and dinner for the day, and my meal for the whole day tomorrow. She cooked bulalo, papaitan, then she made mangoes with salted egg and tomatoes; and then Kuya Chris grilled some barbecue and fish. I ended up so full but still wanting more. If you're wondering what bulalo and papaitan are, they're Filipino food. To make it short, they taste good. I don't want to explain further. Oh and mom baked a real cake this time. Real because she didn't use a ready mix recipe. I helped her by cooking the icing, which, unbiasedly, is beyoooooooooond delicious!!! Of course, I made it! I'm begging her to buy us an oven in Philippines so I can bake. What makes me worry and think twice is that when I'm already baking, I might make myself look like a balloon. HAHA!
The first ones on the table. There were more barbecues. Didn't get to shoot the papaitan and the others 'cause I was already busy eating them.
Anyway, we were on our dessert (cake) when Alessandro infused panic to all of us. He tried to reach for the electric fan but ended up cutting two of his fingers. Not really cut as in it went off. I can't explain it but, here's a pic. It's quite deep.
Here are today's shots. Since it's his 11th-month and almost his 1st birthday, he deserves all the attention. Baby photo shoot, eh?
That's ate Donna
He was asking me to hold his hand and walk him around the lawn. Bossy young man.