6.22.2011

Time Flies Faster Than We Think

DSC_5334

DSC_5335

DSC_5338

DSC_5340

DSC_5341
I've been spending so many days now almost always about to sob to the thought of this young chap. I miss him so much. I miss everything about him even the way he slaps my face when I'm all pouted and about to kiss him. He's turning 1 on the 4th of July and I feel beyond dejected not being able to be there. Anyway, here's a video of him finally walking! When we left Dubai, he was just starting to make a few attempts to walk, trying to make consecutive steps without tripping (but he does sometimes trip), and yet, in a matter of 12 days, here he is!!! Almost ready to run! His doctor said his growth is quite advanced for his age. He has to know that he's not alone. I was like that as a baby. And maybe I, still, am growing faster than my supposed growth at this age. Just maybe. Hopefully maybe. hahaha!