6.14.2011

School blues

First day of school's finally over. But I shall keep thee from the heeds of sloth. Tomorrow is yet another day. Well, today was fun despite my 3-hour sleep. Yes, I'm still jet-lagged. I slept at 2am and woke up at exactly 5. My eyes are almost crossing right now but I must at least write something about this day, and then proceed to studying. You heard it right. Studying. Because there's a line of quizzes ahead of me and somebody promised to buy me and iphone 4 if I get to be in the deans list this sem. Fingers and toes crossed. I'm not expecting but I'll do my best. That's what you call good determination, chaps! Oh and I want you to know that using tiny notebooks for your Statistics subject is not a good idea. Na-ah. Even if it's a TeNeues one! Actually it's 'especially' if it's a TeNeues one.


Oh what I would give to be in her place right now.