
For some reason, I always find myself excited for mornings. May it be a school-day-morning or a week-end-morning, I always look forward to eating my happy bowl of cereals. I bought 3 huge boxes of these cereals in Dubai because they don't really sell them here. (2 boxes of K! Special Red Berries and the other one's K! Special Wild Cherries I think?? The one in the picture are the cherries.) I only saw these cereals in SnR and apparently, as far as I can remember, they sell them in bulk. I don't know what I'd do if I run out of K-berry cereals!!! I'd probably have to spare some cash and get a membership card if that happens... and spare some more cash upon unwillingly buying a bulk of them...
Anyway, I ate these while doing my homeworks and while being a consistent bed-person today. Talk about fat-day-Saturday...


