Thanks to Mich, I finally know who she is. I heard her song somewhere. Maybe when I was sitting in a cafe here in Dubai and this song was playing. It's just, so relaxing. It takes everything off of my mind. Plus I understand and get the song with just a few lines. Bon, je parle un peu de Francais. :)
L'amour, pas pour moi
:: Love, not for me.
...Ca me blesse
:: It hurts/wounds me
...Pourquoi faire ce tas de plaisirs, de frissons, de caresses, de pauvres promesses?
:: (not sure about this) Why are there lots of fun, (i don't know what frisson means), the caresses, the promises
...C'est une embuscade
:: it's an ambush
Everything she said is true. Love's an ambush. It unconsciously creeps in to your life and stabs you behind your back. Anyway. Her voice is parfait! I'm so proud I studied French, I'm able to understand even if it's only a line or so from her songs. With that being said, I shall continue my French classes. Probably this July or October. Oh and did I tell you that Carla Bruni's the 1st lady of France?! Cri de joie!