

This is another one on my list. This Landgarten one's from organic foods and cafe. It tastes a little bit like Brookside dark chocolate covered blue berries but this one's milk chocolate covered strawberries. I knoooooow. Yum! But it's so damn expensive! It costs 21 dirhams/box. Coverted to peso, it's around 250?! Php 252 to be exact. ...I wonder how many I'm allowed to buy. Although weeks ago, I made dad promise that he'll buy me 2 dozens of this... because he thought they only cost 9 dirhams/box. I don't know now. HAHA! Oh and by the way, it also comes in raspberry, banana, pineapple, hazel nuts, raspberry, cranberries covered with orange chocolate (I tried it, it's soooo good!!!), gojiberries in dark chocolate, and ginger in dark chocolate. Yup, ginger. Ew. I wonder how it tastes like. They also have pumpkin seeds and soy covered in milk/white/dark chocolate, plus a whole lot of mixed nuts snack selection. I must buy the nuts just in case I want to go on diet again. Just in case... Since we don't have Organic foods and Cafe in Philippines, there's a huge probability that I will buy everything I mentioned and a whole lot more of organic stuff to bring home. Mind you, they sell organic make up as well.
These are the mixed berries in chocolate and the cranberries in orange choco. Nyummy!!!

