I love that she never failed to surprise me. Earlier, I was at Mall of Asia, waiting for my whole family as they picked mom up at the airport, when my grandmother called me and said my mom's flight was delayed til tomorrow morning. Of course I got sad but what confused me is that she said that they're already in MOA. They could've just asked me to go home myself and didn't bother to go through the traffic just to pick me up. So I met with them somewhere and when we were already walking, somebody braced her arms around me and said "Hi miss, what's your name?" And just like that, she was there. It's so funny how I almost believed them that her flight got delayed.
She's the only one who could surprise me. Drei tried surprising me a looot of times but he gives in as soon as I start nagging and scrutinizing him. I mean, he's just so obvious! My mom is the only person who could contain it. That simple gesture makes me happy every time. Although I have to say, I hate surprises.