The wait is over, my friends! Maroon 5 was here last night and we are approximately 5 steps away from them! My excitement was to the extent that I dressed up at 3 in the afternoon and that I almost got mad at mom and dad for taking so long!!! When we got there, everything is good except for the stupid group of girls (locals, I guess) behind us. After the front act, Juliana Down, somebody patted my shoulder and shouted "We cannot see because of the both of you (me and my mom)! Can you move to the side because you are so tall and we can't see anything. We are so pissed off right now! ...how can you be so inconsiderate! ...we are paying the same money here so just f****** move!" Mom and I were shocked to hear that! I'm afraid of how much more stupid they could get! It's not our fault that they are sooo small. And in the first place, we went there 2 hours early. If they wanted to be in front, then they should've went there 10 hours earlier!!! So mom and I said, "we came here first and we cannot do anything about it! There are also tall people in front of us!" We did our best to explain that their notion is really stupid but all we got are a bunch of "bitch!" in response. So we just ignored them and just looked in front. And then Maroon 5 went to the stage and started playing so I forgot about them already but they just won't stop annoying me. The fat girl in the group behind me pushed me. Oh and did I mention that she was leaning on me after the confrontation? How... brazen! Really annoying. So I did everything to be calm, focused on Adam and tried to jump. While I was jumping she pushed me even more!!! Like 5 times more and 10x harder!!! So I lost control of myself and.. I'm not saying anything about me snapping... Just imagine me losing control of my anger... After that, karma really has a way. A drunk guy behind them, a little bit far from us, threw up! He was drunk and all the pasta and beer were on the stupid Arab girls' legs!!! So they went away to God knows where. HAHAHAHA! *evil laugh. After that! Everything was on our side! I saw Adam glancing at me a few times :) Or more like he scanned through me. Nothing special, like I'm just a part of the crowd. Which I just am :( I felt so overwhelmed, though! Overwhelmed that I am seeing him live! In front of me! Performing! It's just so unbelievable.
And when I woke up earlier, I got the best Maroon 5 hangover. I dreamt of them. Adam went down the stage and he gave me a hug (?) /kiss (?). I'm not sure. I already forgot the details but bottom level idea is that I got special attention during the concert last night. Tres impposible.
Adam, we all know you smolder. You don't have to do the face...
Oh and by the way, we got fooled to buy a Juliana Down album that comes with a shirt for 50dhs! A girl came up to us and said that if we buy, they will sign it... Thinking they was Maroon 5, my sis and I got excited and asked mom to buy for each of us. When I opened the shirt, it has a heart logo. As in a real heart. So I got confused because that's not M5's album cover. So yeah... Wasted 3 shirts for that. But I think the band's OK. I guess.