Got our feet pampered today, courtesy of my mom and Nail-a-holics. It's been a year and a half since I had a foot spa and damn, the girl who scrubbed my feet for 20 minutes gathered a towel covered with dead skin. All from my feet. I decided to get my toe nails polished in China Rogue of China Glaze. I don't know if that's a good brand but it's what's available. My sister got a strawberry nail-art. This feet pampering led me to wasting money. I was forced to buy a pair of Havaianas for I was wearing closed shoes earlier. I didn't want to ruin my toes so that leaves me with no choice. Oh, did I mention that I threw 800 pesos on a pair of sheer rubbish slippers? I don't know, it's just not stylish, it doesn't last long, and yet it's so expensive. And another thing I loathe about it is that everybody owns a pair. Some even have a collection! I just don't get it... Anyway, I chose a safe color. Beige? Gold? Whatever. I still don't get why they're so expensive.