4.13.2011

day 5: See Through

Didn't make a post about day 3 because the whole daaaaaaaaaay is filled with working out, swimming, and house keeping.
Yesterday's supposed to be perfect but I forgot to bring my camera. Anyway, we went to Ibn Battuta mall, bought rubber shoes and a beautiful Aztec-ish top from F21.

(pic taken earlier)

When we got home, went to the gym with mom and worked my ass off. Not literally. I just worked out until I almost passed out.

These are my shots today. That includes the picture on top.
Went shopping and I am having second thoughts on buying this top from new look. I don't know. I'm in love with it but something's stopping me. I think that would be my mom's and grandma's reaction when they see it. Which would be to throw it or to give it away, claiming that it's too liberated. PROBABILITY THAT IT WILL HAPPEN: 99%
Well it is quite liberated but not so much. Liberated is running around with just your undies. I think this shirt is beyond nice. And it's gold buttons are... looooooove.


Today I noticed that Alessandro's hair is curlier than ever! Anyway, those are supposedly Rolo chocolates for grandma but he's waaaay more excited to eat it.