It's been a week and there wasn't a dull moment. Recently, mom's been asking why I have to blog. The answer will remain the same. I want to write about everything. Nothing's compelling me to write everyday. I've always wanted to keep a diary since I was a kid. I've always started to write something on my hardbound little Barbie notebook but never did I finish. I tried to draw scenes of what happened during the day but never did it looked like it. Plus, my memory's not that good. So it will be like an online diary. Anyway. Day 7!! So far, it's the highlight of my week. My sister and I went shopping. She filled her self with Hello Kitty stuff, bought so much clothes and a school bag with a matching wallet. How kikay can she get?
And then we went to sega. It's like a mini enchanted kingdom in Dubai mall. It's been a looooong time since I've been so hyper!
Because of so much chocolate...
This one's from the photobooth. hehe. How jologs can we get?!
We ate at Nando's and they have the best chicken I have ever tasted in my whole life!!!