Step aside, princess/sheikha Haya. The real princess is here!
Ew! Please know that I'm kidding. Anyway, the wait is over!!! These are what awaited me.
I wish to pronounce the "Dubai World Trade Centre Arena" more but I don't want Adam to be blurred. This simply means that my mother, refer to my post about her, is really soooo full of surprises. When I told her that I want to go home early because of Maroon 5's concert in Manila, she got sooo mad! Not knowing it was all an act! Well, I didn't see Dubai on M5's website. My bad. I gave them a reason to surprise us.
Alessandro. My goodness he is so different. How fast could somebody grow in 4 months?! I mean, don't tell me I don't look 17 already. It has only been 4 months. Anyway, I should get used to following him around the house. I am sooo excited to spend time with him.
The view down from our balcony :) Guess I'll be tan when I get back.