4.10.2011

Day 1: Marhaba Dubai!

siblings
cutest baby in the worldat hershey's store, dubai mall

Went to Dubai mall, went around and planned what we're gonna do in this freakin largest mall in the world next time we go again. We got plenty of time anyway :)

Bought myself these beauties. I got sooo much freebies from the Clinique. I got a blush, a lip gloss, and a facial sunblock. It's a good buy 'cause the three is 1/4 lesser it's Philippine price, plus mom & dad have 20% discount on Areej, the store where I bought them. So all in all, I bought it for 1/2 its Philippine price.


These glossies/tints are from Bath & Body Works. I impulse bought them 'cause I think the color is really nice on me. No. Truth is I impulse-nagged my mom to buy it for me. Besides, it's buy two get one! All's well that ends well!