12.03.2011

Sheer Me Up!


I never believed in love at first sight until I came across a white sheer top fairly studded with gold buttons at New Look last summer. I wasn't able to buy it then, but its simplicity and gold buttons have smeared so badly in my mind that I just... HAVE TO HAVE ONE!! As time passed by, I came across a hundred more sheer tops and I was able to resist all of them until earlier.

I was on my way to the restroom when I got distracted by a signboard saying "Buy 1 and get 20% off! Buy 2 and get 30% off!". So instead of releasing the pressure off of my bladder, I preferred to keep it a little bit longer just to check out what exactly is on discount. And voila! Upon stumbling upon these beauties, I heard my wallet cry in the background.

(For reference's sake, this is the white sheer top at New Look.)