12.04.2011

Thrift Wonders; Clinique Open House


Mich and I went thrift shopping last week, somewhere in Harrison Plaza, and I got all these for a cheap price of 600 PHP! I was compelled to look for a CHEAP blazer since the school demands for us to wear one every Wednesday. I really have no intention of splurging on something that would be of no use except to piss you off by wearing it in the skin-burning-and-suffocating-temperature of Manila!! So thrift shops came to the rescue. 

The oversized top is soo soft and I love that it hangs off of my shoulder. But my problem is it's too huge for me that when I wear it, it makes me look like I'm a size 16! Another is, I realized it looks a little bit too droopy, like it's made for sleeping.......... Anyway, the skirt awaits the perfect occasion. Because I don't know when/where to wear it! I bought it because... well it's adorbz! It appears to me as something that says, as to how Mich would like to verbalize it, "run into the woods!" 

I know some of you would probably be grossed out about the idea of thrift shopping due to the anonymity of the previous owner but, it's safe to consider thrifts as long as you wash them properly, or in other words "multiple washings" ;)

After going cheapsters in HP, we attended the Clinique Colour Open House at Marionnaud, Mall of Asia. It is basically a talk about makeup and yes, I learned a lot of new techniques! And scored a few more freebies from Clinique (main reason why we went in the first place)! But I would like to put the spotlight on the lipstick because it's the second color I got from them (pour gratuit) and I love it!!! I love it sooo much! The color's my kind of nude, and it's a bit close to Bobbi Brown's Honeysuckle. Just better because it's in lipstick form--free from the sharpening and wasting-the-lip-color routine that the pencil has. A lot of things happen when you spend the day with your bff. HAHAHA!What more if we're in Singapore or in Hong Kong? (wait, what? Yes, I'm still keeping all my fingers crossed...)

Mich Sancianco and Bea Dujale, Clinique Colour Open House, Marionnaud, Mall of Asia
CLINIQUE FREEBIES, CLINIQUE REPAIRWEAR CONTOUR, CLINIQUE DERMA WHITE, CLINIQUE SUPERDEFENSE SPF25, CLINIQUE LASH POWER MASCARA, CLINIQUE TURN AROUND CONCENTRATE, CLINIQUE BLUSHING NUDE
Clinique lipstick, clinique lipstick in blushing nude
Clinique lipstick, clinique lipstick in blushing nude







P.S.
Sorry for the poor lighting. The sun was a no-show today and that's actually why I can't take a photo of how the lipstick looks like when worn. You know how cameras badly demand for natural light in order to function and satisfy.

P.P.S.
I also got a lot more lippies from NYX at the St. James Bazaar, so there would really be a next post.

P.P.P.S.
Sorry if I made yet another post about clothes... You know how overwhelming the season is! Bazaar here, bazaar there; Sale here, sale there... if only spending is the same as stabbing, my wallet would've been dead a long time ago.