12.21.2011

BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

Let's get realistic. Let's face it--you cannot take the "materialistic" wants and wishes out of Christmases and birthdays. Really! No matter how much you loathe the thought, and no matter how much you try to avoid the deed of wishing and giving, that's the truth, that's the norm, that's how it really is. So here I am, wishing on 11:11s and all those weird stuff that are believed to rely wishes on. Plus, I know that no matter how much I try to change the lyrics of "Santa Baby" with those things in my own wishlist, I have a good feeling that Santa wouldn't even hear me sing them out! So I am also here now to voice out everything that I want/wish/plan to have!

1.
NIKKOR FISHEYE
 I've been wanting this since I got my first ever Digital-SLR camera. I think I also deserve to have this since I am someone who appreciates photography and someone who WILL travel a lot someday, with only a camera, and maybe a couple of clothes in hand (I promised my self.)



2.

NIKON COOLPIX P500 
I'm taking Mass Communications right now for college and I am currently minoring in broadcast journalism. I have a lot of beats and news reports to cover, and probably a lot of documentaries to shoot. My D60 (which has been serving me very well for almost 3 years now) couldn't give me the means for video recording. And I won't forever be brazen enough to borrow. Don't you think I need this as well? Yes, I would put it in the NEEDS category. I need this so bad.

or a much handier one. With all the latter's specs in one compact digicam. Since I've already had enough of my D60's weight, this would be a better form. And a less takaw-nakaw look than the latter.

NIKON COOLPIX P300


3.
DIANA F+ DELUXE SET
FACT: I wanted to buy a Diana F+ lomo cam since I was in second year HS.
I don't know why the actual buying part always gets delayed. I will save up for this if I'm not lucky enough to get it as a gift, and I would definitely hunt this exact deluxe set down in the whole of Manila!!!

4.
DIANA F+ INSTANT BACK
I've always wanted a Polaroid camera and I've always dreamed of a Polaroid Supercolor land camera. Since I don't know where I could get such, I would definitely settle for the instant back. You know, instant back=instant printing of pictures, like a Polaroid. That's only if I have my Diana already.


5.
CHANEL JOUES CONTRASTE in ESPIEGLE
This is already available in Rustan's and... I just couldn't process the thought of shedding more leaves of money for my DREAM BLUSH. It's already my dream blush we're talking about here, and I still couldn't pay for it. There are times when I could already afford it but something's stopping me. The Joues Contraste line is what I'm trying to collect and I currently only have 1, courtesy of my mom 3 years ago. Come on... what's not to love! Except for the price of course.


6.
GUYLIAN CHOCOLATE SHELLS
Not much expounding is needed. Guylian is HEAVEN that melts in your mouth. I swear, you would want the taste to last forever! This is exactly what I want, not the blue, milk truffle something one.


Do note that these are just my wishes (for the nth time) and I am not choosy when it comes to gifts. Hello! Who the hell am I to be choosy! And, no, I'm not expecting anyone to give me any of the above. Made this post 'cause Santa might have access to the internet already. I'm hoping he would virtually arrive to read this post..








P.S.
As I quote Marilyn, "next year I could be just as good, if you check off my Christmas list." Enough said. HAHAHA!