My tita just got home from Dubai and my wait for these lovelies is over!!!!!!!! On one hand, after 7 months of being deprived of GOOD MACARONS (I'm trying to tell you that Bizu's are the worst that I've tasted), I received a box of 5 from Fauchon. Though frankly speaking, I'm trying my best to preserve it. I don't know when I would be able to get a taste of heaven again.
On the other hand, my bene-babies have finally made it in my possession!!!!!!!! You have no idea how stoked I am to get these as gifts! I have been computing in my head for the past few days, knowing that Benefit's about to open a new branch at Green Belt 5 on December 15 (which is tomorrow) and given a complete price-list in Peso, I'm on the brink of losing my mind with the sum of the prices! But I'd still save up for Benefit's They're Real Mascara since this review from Gouldylox got me all curious! (Trust me it's not just for curiosity's sake. It's also to satisfy this strong impulse inside of me.) Anyway, I'm not sure if I could post the prices e-mailed to me by BenefitPH but you can always check their prices viz-a-viz at GB5.
I wore Big Beautiful Eyes earlier to school and it earned me compliments. Although with a little bit more of practice, I could make it look better. It's a sort of a no-makeup-makeup when lightly applied, and something that shouts "I HAVE BEAUTIFUL CLASSY EYES" when applied as directed or applied heavily. I also wore Dallas on my cheeks along with the latter and IT WILL FOREVER BE MY HOLY GRAIL!!!! I thought Clinique's Bashful Plum is the perfect blush for me... until Dallas arrived. I would post a complete review of everything if time would be given as a gift during my Christmas break. I'm pretty occupied with scripts and news stories as of the moment. Oh and not to mention a whole new load of readings. LALALA, it surely is a merry Christmas, a happy new year and a happy birthday to me.