12.26.2011

My New Baby!!


There comes a time in your life when you get sick of a big-ass DSLR and feel the need for a point-and-shoot camera. Needless to say, now is the time when my life demands one from me. I practically pleaded for this camera and I would conclude that my pleads are effective. Pleaded not really for this specific model, but for a camera that has a 10x zoom, high megapixels and an HD movie recorder. My original aim was Nikon's P300 or P7000 but, as per usual, the malls do not have it for the time being. Mind you, I scrutinized all electronic shops of 2 malls all in 1 day and still no Nikon P300 was found. Nevertheless, I am pleased to say that Sony's H70 is jam-packed with specs of my expectations for a very reasonable price! In fact, I took a 6-second footage of a crime scene earlier with my newly unwrapped H70. It's just a coincidence that someone happened to be shot in our place by men in a speeding motorbike. I will take that as a sign. (No, I will not post the video that shows a bloody corpse prostrated in the sidewalk.) I only had 6 fleeting seconds before the cop stopped me from filming. He said I should talk to the family first, blah, blah, blah. Yeah I understand that. But they were all furious and crying, how am I supposed to make an entrance. I'm afraid they might grab the shotgun from the cop and shoot me with the corpse. So i didn't bother. I just thought that that scoop might be useful for my TV production next year so I TRIED to cover it.

Anyway, I bet my big-ass Nikon DSLR would be glad to have company from now on.

Shot using H70