7.13.2011
Trees and Holes
It's shoppers' most awaited time of the year! It's the end of season sale!!! And look what I stumbled upon. There's a story behind this shirt. Well, I was supposed to buy this in Dubai for 90DHS (30% off sale) but I didn't. What stopped me is the "over-exposing" holes that shows 1/4 of my bra. I thought there was something wrong with the size or maybe the shirt itself is not masterfully made. So I didn't buy it. Last Saturday, I saw it again (but this time it's cheaper)!! I gave it one more shot. I tried it again and didn't see any change. So maybe that's how the "style" really is. It's really nice despite the fact that my bra is peeking to say hello to the world, and I bought it here for 50% off. Anyway, I use my hair to cover-up a little bit.
You would never believe what my lola said when I showed it to her.
"MAG KAMISON KA SA ILALIM NIYAN, HA!!!"
Labels:
cheap thrills,
clothes,
TOPSHOP