7.24.2011

Patience is a Virtue

I AM MAKING THE MOST OUT OF THE END OF SEASON SALE. And when you say SALE, waiting is always a risk. Recently, I've been eyeing this mint scallop vest in TOPSHOP. Since it's not on sale, I really have no intention on buying it so I only bought the "trees and holes" shirt. And then earlier, my instincts brought me to TOPSHOP to check if they decided to put something else on the sale racks, and voila! Mint scallop vests are hanging prettily on the 50% off area as if they're waiting for me! I think they really are waiting for me since there's only one size 6 left. So of course, I didn't hesitate to get it. From PHP 1,195, I bought it for PHP 597.50. Camaaaaaaaan! I'm so happy I couldn't even explain! I'm in love with the color. Although yes, it's an addition to my "boring shirts", according to dad that is.  I remember one of our "style/fashion" conversations last summer went like this:
   (I was wearing my crimson scallop vest)
     D: You were wearing that shirt the other day.
     B: No I wasn't.
     D: Yes, you were! I remember the style on the sides.
     B: Ahh, I was wearing the grey one.
     D: ?? In how many colors do you have that shirt?????
     B: Just 2... for now.
     D: BBBBBOOOOOOOORIIIING (he said that loudly with emphasis on the 'BO' part)


Anyway, I've been talking myself around buying the orange, blue and jade one honestly because I don't have anything orange in my closet and I've been meaning to have orange clothes for quite a long time now, and because I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with hues that range from green-blue... My wallet's ready to buy them, actually. I just don't have the guts to spend that much on it yet. I'm in pain.

P.S. Forgive the poor lighting.