Mini Paris TeNeues notebook; Paperchase 2011-2012 planner
FRONT
Another reason why I bought it is the color it has inside.
These are what I'm stuck with since school started: loads of reading materials (there's more), my laptop, lecture notebooks, my "expenses notebook", my planner, my phone, and my Coach bag. You can see now why I can't take pics with my phone... Anyway, when it comes to carrying all these stuff, I alternate weeks when I use my Poppy bag. I'm trying to preserve it as much as I can. Although I inevitably and unconsciously did quite some damage to it already. I scratched it twice (one on the outside due to "unknown outside forces", another one on the inside because of my chipped glass perfume), and because of Taft's suffocating pollution, my bag suffocated as well, making it a bit dirty on some parts.
This is what scratched my bag. My chipped Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume.
Anyway, at times when I got much more stuff to bring to school, I use my Tommy Hilfiger bag. Which I had for 2 and a half years now! I don't dare use the Coach during days like that since there's no assurance that it can hold so much stuff and I don't want to risk trying. The Tommy bag can carry my whole room! We used to bring our P.E. uniforms for the past 2 years. My classmates usually bring a separate bag for their stuff during P.E. days, but me, I just shove it in this carry-all and I can still put slippers, make up bag, fillers, and one big ass notebook in it. It's really awesome! Worth every penny.
This is what scratched my bag. My chipped Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume.
I don't know how to call it but there's this tiny, circular, scratch(??). The one which was brought by "unknown outside forces".
And that's where it's dirty. Beside the zippers and a bit on the bottom part of the bag. (not seen)Anyway, at times when I got much more stuff to bring to school, I use my Tommy Hilfiger bag. Which I had for 2 and a half years now! I don't dare use the Coach during days like that since there's no assurance that it can hold so much stuff and I don't want to risk trying. The Tommy bag can carry my whole room! We used to bring our P.E. uniforms for the past 2 years. My classmates usually bring a separate bag for their stuff during P.E. days, but me, I just shove it in this carry-all and I can still put slippers, make up bag, fillers, and one big ass notebook in it. It's really awesome! Worth every penny.