7.19.2011

"Insert Description Here"

I've been bothered about "About Me:" sections lately. For some reason, I cannot possibly find the exact words to construct into sentences in order for me to wholly describe myself. Not even the closest possible. I find it absurd to label yourself with a 120-character limit and filling these About Me forms doesn't really describe you. It's either that's how you see yourself or that's the phase you want others to see. In other words, it's either you're an open book, or those words are what you aspire to be. And what happens if you've become the words you named yourself? You just stop there? Or evolve and go really comedic and edit your about me section once again? Bottom line idea: in the world of technology, you just cannot truthfully and formally introduce yourself to the world. Let's go beyond those character limits and be resilient. Let's... actually, you get the point. I don't describe myself. It's 1 am and... I'm trying to make sense... but I'm so sleepy. *Bow.