7.27.2011

Obsession Out of Hand

 

My remedy for not being able to attend tomorrow's Incubus concert. This bag is a gift from my tita and tito who runs a printing business. I think I once mentioned to tita how much I love Brandon Boyd. And then when they got home from Laguna, they gave me this!! It's simply gorgeous! As you can see the bag is a katya bag, very eco friendlyand printed on it is a vectorized, singing Boyd. My stuff for my half-day schedules fit in this bag. I could put in my wallet, my makeup bag, an umbrella, my planner, teneues and my class fillers.

If you want to have your own personalized bag, t-shirt, mug, or just anything personalized you could ever think of, you can contact them through their facebook account or by simply leaving a comment on this post. I assure you, they do their jobs very well for a very affordable price! You want your face to be printed on a shirt, you'll look even better on the shirt. hehehe. But kidding aside, they really are good!!!