Best song ever! I couldn't even explain! His voice, the message of the song, or mainly the song itself makes you want to revolt against the government for no reason! I mean, of course there's always going to be a reason to revolt against the government, but this song sort of makes you suddenly look for reasons to do so. Plus this is my favorite "jog song". I always play this on loop when I jog. As it reaches the chorus, it makes you want to run faster and faster until you realize you're already out of breath! Truth is, last summer, when I'm all alone in the gym, I lip-sync to this song with matching emotions/facial expressions. Sometimes even with hand gestures. I only stop whenever somebody goes out/waits for the elevator 'cause I could be seen through the humongous gym mirrors. Try listening to it while jogging, you'll get what I mean. And it's so obvious that I'm not the only one who feels this way. LOOK AT THE CROWD FOR CHRISSAKE! I could just imagine losing control of my self when I see them perform in the the flesh!