I'm forced to wear corporate attire to school for 3 days straight and I'm bored with my almost monochromatic face. I thought I'd wake up extra early just to put life on it. Although the "extra early" never happened.
So I ransacked my makeup stash earlier and remembered that I have 3 unused NYX lipsticks. I had the courage to wear pink lips to school so I went for Heredes. It's rosy nude in color and is really pigmented. One sweep is enough to cover your lips. It dried my lips before but today, some magic happened and it stayed on my lips for practically the whole day! Though I had to reapply after lunch. Actually, it's not really pink pink. It's nude with a hint of brown and pink. Comprende?
Also, upon scrutinizing my kit of a blush that would coincide with the brownish pink hue on my lips, I stumbled upon my good old Joues Contraste blush. I once raved about Rose Dust before but the thing is, I could never rave enough about it! I have a lot of blushes, yes, but this shade... It's my next favorite after Benefit's Dallas. It's my first pot from Chanel. It's fairly pigmented and a few sweeps of it give my cheeks a total pop! Speaking of pop, Christian Dior's Diorshow Iconic mascara earned me compliments in making my eyes pop with those fluttering lashes!
| Mind you, I don't use lash curlers. At least not in this pic. :) |