2.13.2012

Valentine's


Ooooooooh this song makes me want to cuddle and just be sweetsy sweetsy all day; see hearts everywhere; slow dance beside a candle lit dinner table while wearing the sassiest black dress; and just.. practically laugh the whole day off with someone special. 


But I don't live in a movie scene. 


As I was informed, my Valentine's day reality would be an 8-7 school-lockup complemented by a lot of paper work and tons of shooting and editing. Not to mention the anxiety for the coming days/weeks. If I can't enjoy this year's Feb 14th, I would like to keep in mind that this is the last stressful Valentine's day in the entire span of my existence. A bit euphemistic, ya, but its something that would keep me going. I have next year, and the years after that, to look forward to. 


While on the bright side, this guy would be lucky to have lunch with me tomorrow... and vice versa.

:)


Happy Vday chaps!