2.16.2012
Food Freaks
Went baking with these 2 earlier! Bien -the chef in da house, and son of my father's bff- basically made his dish for my tomorrow's cooking show production. He made Fish en Papillote with Beurre Blanc sauce, which is unbelievably easy to do despite its unpredictable name! It's soooo good even though he said that wine vinegar would make the sauce taste better! Although for me, it already tastes amazing! The sauce is somewhat similar to Sbarro's famous white sauce (complements baked zitti veeery well) but this one's more delisyoso! I suggested to pair it with baked potatoes sprinkled with granulated garlic and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! It was heaven in my mouth!!
I'm so excited to make Papillote for everyone now that I finally know how to operate the oven!! It has been in the kitchen for so long and it's just now that I knew how to use it! Fat Bea, incoming...
Labels:
food